Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn is a free public school open to all, regardless of academic ability, prior academic achievement, special needs, or English language learner status.
The window to enroll in our lottery for all grades the 2019-2020 school year is now open. All applications must be received by April 1, 2019 to be eligible for lottery.
Need help? Feel free to visit our Elementary School or Middle School main office to fill out an application there.
- Our enrollment lottery is public. Families are welcome to attend, but attendance is not mandatory. Results are shared with families following the lottery through your SchoolMint account.
- Our waitlist does not "roll over" from year to year. If you submitted an application for the 2017-2018 school year, you must apply again to be included in the lottery for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail applications to Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn, 330 Alabama Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11207 Attn: Enrollment
- Fax your application to (718) 495-5827
- Drop off your application in the main office at Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn
- Call us at (718) 495-5620