Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn is a free public school open to all, regardless of academic ability, prior academic achievement, special needs, or English language learner status.
The window to enroll in our lottery for all grades the 2020-2021 school year is now open. All applications must be received by Wednesday, April 1, 2020 to be eligible for the lottery.
Need help? Feel free to visit our Elementary School or Middle School main office to fill out an application there.
- Admission is determined by a lottery. Families are welcome to attend, but attendance is not mandatory. Lottery results will be shared with all families following the lottery. All families will be notified of their child's offer or waitlist status on April
- Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail applications to Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn, 330 Alabama Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11207 Attn: Enrollment
- Fax your application to (718) 495-5827
- Drop off your application in the main office at Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn
- Call us at (718) 495-5620