Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn is a free public school open to all, regardless of academic ability, prior academic achievement, special needs, or English language learner status.
We are now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year. To learn more about Hyde-Brooklyn, click here to attend one of our upcoming info sessions.
Application Information for the 2018-2019 school year
- The application deadline for the random lottery is April 2, 2018 at 11:59 P.M.
- Applications received after the April 2 deadline will be placed on the waitlist in the order in which they are received
- Our waitlist does not "roll over" from year to year. If you submitted an application for the 2017-2018 school year, you must apply again to be included in the lottery for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Only one application per student will be accepted
- Separate applications must be filled out for each sibling
- To visit our school, RSVP for an information session and tour, click here.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email applications to email@example.com
- Mail applications to Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn, 330 Alabama Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11207 Attn: Enrollment
- Fax your application to (718) 495-5827
- Drop off your application in the main office at Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn
- Call us at (718) 495-5620